Tuesday 6 September 2011

First post

- Why have you chosen to study media?
I have chosen to study media as when looking at the description and what it involves is something that I think I would enjoy and find interesting.


- What other subjects are you studying?
The other subjects i am studying are geography, leisure studies and health and social care.


- Who is your favourite band(s)/artist(s) and why?
Some of my favourite bands are Mumford and sons, Katy B and Olly Murs. I like these as i like all their different voices and like many random Singers/Artists.

- What are your favourite tv programmes?
Friends, Desperate Housewives, 90210 and Americas next top model.


- What is your favourite film/who is your favourite director?
All the Harry Potter films.


- What magazines do you read?
Glamour and Elle.


- What websites do you read?
Facebook, Twitter and Hotmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment